Check this site in March of 2018 for
application forms for Summer Jobs 2018.
SUMMER JOB INFORMATION:
The Dr. William C. Conrad / Stackpole-Hall Foundation Summer
Jobs Program provides work experience at non-profit employers
in Elk County for eligible students. Students are employed
through the State Work Study Program and are paid directly by
the employers. The Stackpole-Hall Foundation provides 40% of
the funding for the wages earned, the Pennsylvania State Work
Study Program provides 50% and the employers are
responsible for the remaining 10%.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
• Be a resident of Elk County.
• Be enrolled at least half-time (six credits) in a PHEAA
approved higher education institution in a program of study at
least two years in length. High School Seniors are eligible as
long as they will meet this requirement for the upcoming Fall
• Can not be in default on a student grant or loan.
• Undergraduate Students must be a State Grant recipient.
Since this determination is made based on financial information
from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form,
students should submit the FAFSA form as soon as possible.
• Graduate Students must have unmet need determined by