Grant Application Guidelines
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR GRANT REQUEST TO
Supporting documents and attachments such as Tax Returns,
Financial Statements and 501c(3) paperwork may be sent via US
REQUESTS SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A brief background of the organization
- When it was organized
- What is its purpose
- Description of current programs, activities, and
- Contact person/title
- Mailing address, Telephone number, Fax number, and E-
- List any previous support received from The Stackpole-Hall
Foundation in the last ten years
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT FOR WHICH THE GRANT IS
BEING SOUGHT AND HOW IT WILL WORK:
- Why is it necessary?
- How will it benefit the organization?
- Description of the target population, number of people
served by this project.
- Is this project new or a continuing program of the
- Other organizations participating in the project and their
- Timetable for implementation.
- An explanation of who will be responsible for carrying out
project goals, and a definition of their qualifications.
- List and describe all sources of support, including other
known or potential funding sources.
- Long-term strategies for funding this project at the end of
the grant period.
- A statement identifying the specific amount being
requested from The Stackpole-Hall Foundation.
- Two copies of the current Internal Revenue Service
determination letter indicating 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status.
- List of officers, directors, and administrative staff.
- Organization’s current annual operating budget, including
income statement and balance sheet.
- Most recent annual financial statement (audited statement
- Most recent IRS Tax Return Form 990